Final Project Name: wangsai Student ID : 0367388 Course: Bachelor Of Interactive spatial Design (Hons) Week 10 - Week 14 Todo: Processing: I shall refine my Campus AR Kit further based on my Task 3 project. I have decided to begin by creating an AR effect capable of recognising campus ID cards. I intend to design a student card within Figma that can display our information. I intend to add a button to the AR camera to assist me in recognising this student card. I created a new scene and incorporated Taylor's elements into it. Additionally, an optimisation has been implemented to add a back button. I have placed my student card here so that it can be viewed directly; after my modifications, it is now more intuitive. Next, we shall proceed to enhance the visual presentation of the previous timetable information. I have designed more detailed course information in Figma. As I am using Windows and cannot build for iOS, I shall provide my source files. They are organi...
Final Project Todo: Processing: We first went to purchase plastic sheets and some essential materials, then set about assembling them. I shall commence by completing my section. My design comprises an entry system featuring three principal components: the HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor, the SG90 servo motor, and a buzzer. My approach involves using an HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor to control door access upon entry, or alternatively enabling voice recognition for door opening. Once inside, voice recognition can be employed to activate voice commands and subsequently deactivate them. Afterwards, I tidied up the wiring and affixed it to the plastic board, then fitted it to my model. Click here to view the code: https://www.notion.so/saibase/Final-Project-30-274fd4196033804cbdc0e80e70d0d63a?source=copy_link Individual presentation: This is the part I made myself. Group Presentation:
Final Project Todo: Processing: I first created a VR file in UE5, then followed the tutorial to set it up, and after completing the setup, I started making it. I plan to build the model in the previous file and then transfer it to the VR File, so I'll start making it first. I first rearranged the model's position, then added some pinlight, and optimized the animation, adding purple lighting to make it look more futuristic. Next, I added several high-tech streetlights to guide the user forward and placed chairs next to them. I migrated the project to Final and configured the Nav Mesh Bounds Volume. I'm currently working on making the seats in AR mode move along with the model. I've added a Sequence Player to the teacher's previous work. The other one remained the same, but I added VRpawn. The animation is finished, now it's time for the parking project. Presentation: Reflection: During the development of this final project, some models encountered errors when ...
Comments
Post a Comment